For nearly 30 years, First Impression Ironworks has been part of the vibrant design community here in Arizona: Designers, architects, […]
Security Doors Sold All Over the Country!
For years, First Impression has been supplying customers in Arizona with some of the finest security doors and windows and other items such as custom-made security screen doors, stair railings, and iron gates. However, thanks to their national sales team, First Impression is also able to give this same level of high quality products and top-notch customer service to customers all over the U.S. and Canada. But exactly how can a customer in another part of the United States or Canada order a piece of custom work and know that it will meet the usual standards of First Impression when it arrives at his or her home? Here’s a step through the ordering and customization process:
- First, the order is taken down by a member of the national sales team to find out just what the client is looking for in terms of their wants and needs for their home. The customers are given the options for customization just like those would have in the showroom and are even sent samples to their home so that they can select colors and materials for their project.
- Once a design has been chosen and the materials and color selected, the sales team member takes the order specs to the CAD department to generate a detailed drawing for the client to approve. This is of major importance as it is the philosophy of the national sales team to make sure that the order is done right the first time.
- Once the order is given, two things begin to happen: the production department begins to put together the finished product and the sales team begins to look for installers in the customer’s area who can install the product once it is finished and shipped out after completion. The sales team is always very conscientious about finding installers in the customer’s area who are up to the standards of First Impression and who are also up to the job of completing the final step of the process.
- Once the product is finished, the sales team is also responsible for ensuring that the product is shipped to the customer. This is actually a very involved process which includes the construction of a crate for shipping which will carry the product across country.
- Once the product is delivered, the relationship between First Impression and the customer doesn’t end. The national sales team will stay in contact through email to ensure that the selected installer works with them to put in the product appropriately and they will also make sure that the customer is satisfied with their product. Communication is key throughout every step of the process and the members of First Impression’s sales staff will always check in to make sure that the customer is happy with the process and their product.
So even if you don’t live in Arizona near one of the First Impression showrooms, don’t fret. There is still a great opportunity to take advantage of the amazing custom security doors and windows that we manufacture.