For nearly 30 years, First Impression Ironworks has been part of the vibrant design community here in Arizona: Designers, architects, […]
The Southwestern style has always been popular among interior designers and homeowners; residents of Arizona are especially quick to embrace this welcoming style as it fits with our state, homes, and lifestyle. This style has many great attributes; from the warm colors, to iconic southwestern pieces such as longhorn skulls and cowboy lassos, the fabrics used such as denim and burlap, and the heavy metal and rounded corners associated with Southwestern décor. This style has proved itself timeless which is why First Impression Ironworks Security Doors has invested so much time into creating beautiful Southwestern ironwork for our clients.
Here are some of the gorgeous Southwestern style products that have been made by First Impression Ironworks:
- This beautiful Arizonan Iron Gate with Arch uses geometric shapes as a complement to the Southwestern design elements.
- The Aztec Security Screen Door uses gorgeous floral patterns and geometric shapes to add emphasis to this Southwestern design.
- It does not get more Western than this Bull Skull Iron Wall Art; this product would make for an excellent staple piece, both indoors and outdoors.
- Cowboy Style Security Screen French Doors; this product is the essence of the Southwestern style and Arizona.
- Turquoise is an important color in Southwestern decor and it works perfectly on the Larissa French Iron Gate.