We’re all doing more online shopping, so that trend is sure to continue during this upcoming holiday season. The trend […]
Iron Railings from the 12th Century to 21st
The art of handcrafted iron (wrought iron) used for railings has been an essential part of building décor for centuries. Manufacturing wrought iron, especially for fencing, dates back to the 12th century. Improvements in the smelting processes, which extract metal from ore, led to blacksmiths being able to utilize more of the metal.
Over time, production techniques have improved, so Iron Railing evolved from merely functional to functional and decorative.
Whether used indoors or out, Iron Railings will complement your home’s style, add value to your property and increase safety for your entire family.
While there are different materials to choose from for your home railings project, here is what gives iron railings a leg up:
- Safety and Security – The very strength that gives Iron its longevity is what makes it an ideal material for security. It also makes a great safety railing along stairways and balconies.
- Elegance – Iron Railings add a unique, timeless elegance that elevates the look of your property.
- Low Maintenance – Iron is easy to maintain and will last a lifetime.
- Eco-Friendly – Wrought Iron Railings are a “green” choice for your home – they are easy to recycle or repurpose and, given that they are long-lasting, you won’t be wasting resources as you’ll never need to replace them.
- Durable – They are extremely difficult to damage.
Where can my home benefit from Iron Railings?
• Property Lines
At First Impression Ironworks, we offer custom designed Iron Railings for your home to fit your style and budget. Our custom iron railings are constructed from the highest quality 16-gauge steel and fabricated and installed to code requirements. We produce all of our 100% American-made steel products in our Gilbert, Arizona facility.
Call us today at 602-345-7481 to discuss how Wrought Iron Railings will add that “wow” factor to your home.