Did you know that a sleek iron door can not only amp up your home’s curb appeal but also pad […]
Spring Has Sprung and So has Home Improvement!
Spring is in the air and so is National Home Improvement Month! With the residential construction industry is in full swing, it’s the perfect time to celebrate. This year, there’s even more reason to celebrate because the home improvement sector is stronger than ever.
The flurry of remodeling activity is not expected to die down anytime soon, and market experts expect home improvement spending will continue to rise. A new Harvard University study predicts that spending on home remodeling and maintenance will increase by 8.6% through the middle of 2022.
In a recent issue of Professional Remodeler, 2022 National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) Remodelers Chair Kurt Clason, states that demand remains high. With increased home values, a growing number of homeowners are flush with home equity and are yearning to re-invest in home improvements. Although COVID-19 may have spurred more demand for remodeling projects (home offices, gyms, and outdoor living spaces), those trends only continue to gain popularity even as the pandemic has subsided.
For consumers looking for the most qualified and trustworthy ironworks company, there is significant peace of mind in hiring Arizona’s premier ironworks manufacturer. Purchasing an Iron Security Door is a “buyer beware” situation. Here are some things to consider before you buy:
1. Make sure to buy direct from a local manufacturer. Beware of lesser quality foreign imports or companies reselling old and used products. All of First Impression Ironwork’s products are made from 100% American steel, custom built to order by our own employees. Each one is locally manufactured in our Arizona facility to the highest quality standards in the industry.
2. We strongly urge you to do your research on the history and reputation of any company or contractor you’re considering. Here are some of the questions that will reveal important details you need to know:
- How long have you been in business?
- What is your business address and how long have you been there?
- How many employees do you have?
- Are you licensed, bonded, and insured?
- What is your Registrar of Contractors license number? Look up their history here.
- What is your rating with the Better Business Bureau? Look up their history here.
- How many online reviews do you have? If numbers are limited, the company may not have been in business for very long.
- What awards have you won for customer satisfaction, service, quality, and leadership? It just so happens that First Impression Ironworks have been finalists for the Better Business Bureau Torch Awards for Ethics for multiple years.
- Proceed with caution if any company isn’t forthright with you about locations you can visit to see and feel the quality of their Iron Security Doors. You can quickly learn a lot about a business by visiting one of their locations. Check out the size and organization of their operation, talk with their employees and get a feel for how they conduct business. First Impression has three conveniently located showrooms in Arizona. We invite you to visit any of our locations including touring our manufacturing campus in Gilbert.
4. Like the installation of your custom iron product, find out exactly who will perform a service call if ever needed. Will the company still be in business when you need them? What awards for Customer Service have they won? At First Impression you are never caught between who built your product, who installed your product, and who is going to service your product…it’s one call! Our ironworks experts are with you every step of the way, as we have been since 1995. We maintain a spotless record with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors, and an A+ Accredited Business Rating with the Better Business Bureau since 2002.
5. Read the small print and don’t be afraid to ask about the details. A company’s warranty is often an afterthought. Make sure you know upfront what is under warranty. First Impression’s Limited Lifetime Warranty is included with every purchase to ensure years of enjoyment for your investment.
If you are ready to start your home improvement project with a beautiful custom iron Security Door, please check out our blog: The Right Questions To Ask Before Choosing A Security Screen Door.
Once you’ve done your research, First Impression Ironworks will become the clear choice. Contact us at 602-345-7481 to speak with one of our expert design consultants. Celebrate National Home Improvement Month by creating an elegant first impression for your home with an Iron Security Door from First Impression Ironworks!