You probably know that your selection of color can affect your mood in a number of ways. Think of selecting […]
We Make Sun Screens!
Did you know that First Impression also makes and installs solar screens, commonly known as window sun screens? With the weather heating up, installing sun screens on all of your windows will significantly reduce your cooling costs in the hot summer months by 20 – 30% or more! You can even get a rebate from your electricity company when installed by an approved vendor.
So, how do they work? Solar screens are attached to your window frames by heavy 1″ wide aluminum framing with clips that allow you to remove the fabric inserts for easy cleaning. The heavy duty flame and fade resistant Textilene coated polyester fabric mesh works by reflecting both heat and light away from the interior of your home, reducing the impact of the sun on your furnishings as well as reducing heat and glare.
Our aluminum screen frames are available in a choice of four colors, almond, bronze, tan and white, and come with screens in either black, brown, beige, desert sand or grey giving our customers a vast array of choices that will match or contrast with the exterior of any home. Each screen can be ordered in either 80% or 90% light blocking capabilities, meaning that you can still see out, but that people on the outside cannot see in, offering superior privacy protection as well.
Our solar screens can also be installed on your arcadia doors, as well as on arched windows and come with a full 5 year guarantee under normal use and care.
Every screen is carefully made to measure and will be installed by our highly trained technicians using superior quality materials and equipment. We even made a video of the installation process so you can see how easy and painless it is! Check it out!
Why Install Solar Screens?
• Sun screens allow you to open your windows in cooler months, while keeping bugs, leaves and debris out.
• In the summer months, solar screens reduce cooling costs by up to 30% or more by reflecting the sun’s rays.
• The screens are removable, allowing the sun in for warmth during cooler weather, and providing a better solution than window film which is a more permanent fixture.
• Rebates are available from SRP offering a $0.80 per square foot rebate if installed by First Impression. Get more details here
• Quick and easy ordering and installation process.
If you are ready to reduce your utility bills this summer, give us a call at (800) 360-1788! Our Design Consultants are ready to take your call!